Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tainting revelation

I've been wondering about sin.

If it was revealed to you that i had slept with a chick before i was with Ange, and consequently had her get an abortion, would you think any differently of me? (just so you know, it didn't happen)

I've been wondering because, in truth, we all hide skeletons in our lives. Some small, some huge. We know all of our skeletons, but not in the closets of others.

And when we catch a glimpse of a huge skeleton of someone else, does it taint how we see them in the future? Do we see the sin more than the person we saw prior?

I would like to say that it doesn't happen. That we are understanding. That we are a bunch of people who leave the past in the past.

Truthfully? I'm just not sure it's always the case...

No comments: