Friday, April 10, 2009

Millennial deception

I have a confession... I tried to deceive you all. My devout readers, and lurkers who I'll never hear from nor know, you were going to be a part of a ruse. But alas, technology has let me down and given you a reprieve...

The plan was for the 1000th visitor to be photographed holding an ale, fooling you into thinking that i brought it for him, and he was finally getting his just reward.

The reality? Alexander Charles Hoffman was indeed snapped with ale. An ale i did not purchase for him. It was a nice photo as well...

But my phone has magically begun receiving photo messages. Before, if i was set a photo i could access it via the net, but no more.

So... no photo. No sneaky deception.

Anyway... now you know that Hoffy won. If you want to be jealous, you may now proceed...

No comments: