Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Defeated

My mind has been wracked with brothels. Illegal brothels especially.

And i am defeated. Oh how i tried to think of a good topic that incorporated illegal brothels (as Gavin requested)... But alas, i must wallow in defeat or stagnate in a flood of illicit brothels.

But, i did say i tried...

I thought about the brothel across the road from church. Turns out my father-in-law did the plumbing for the cool fountain... I wondered what they had to do to get their licence (i assume they have one). Did they inform the government that they are in a residential area, across from a church (Even Jeremy wondered this on the weekend)? Also, are they expecting an upturn in trade once the Totem opens? Will they have want ads?


Aside from my local brothel (i guess that's what i can call it?), i revisited the brothel in St Leonards. But it wasn't noteworthy... i just read their water meter.

I wondered about the patronage of brothels.
Do they care about licences? Is it like a doctor... Do you want to see some credentials? How many people go to brothels? How do they stack up compared to church attendance? The Uniting Church has a +million members, would we beat them?

Finally, it occurred to me that i could attract some undesirables through this topic. Through the mystery of web-searches, someone has already been directed to my ramblings through "Christian whore" (i guess they were disappointed when they arrived here!). I going to guess that my use of "illegal brothels" will be a let down for someone in the future...

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Last time i search christian whores in illegal brothels if i'm just going to end back here...