Thursday, September 18, 2008

A New find and a New Problem

When changing my latest tyre I finally found the jack for my car. Trouble is, i can't get it unbolted from the boot.

I'm sure the solution isn't as complex as I think it is.

I can't wait for the day when I'm by the side of the road...
Cecil struck down by a flat tyre...
Graham all prepared with a new one...
Having to call the NRMA to free my jack from the boot... AND
Mr NRMA thinking I'm a freaking idiot.

Oh the happy day that awaits me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've often been confronted by the stuck jack problem. Maybe yours is one of the ones you need to wind down to get it unbolted from the car.

As in, when people put it away they slip it in under some bracket in the car, then wind it up, snuggly into the brackets. All you have to do is unwind it again to get it out.

Then again, your jack might be different and then I don't know.