Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How i've missed meetings

Tonight, this post is for Liam...

Tonight i had a Challenge Camp Team Leaders meeting which was really good.

All up this was probably only my fifth meeting this year (or thereabout) and, compared to previous years, is a drop of about 40.

Thinking about this, I've discovered my rekindled passion for meetings. Whilst in ministry, meetings were sometimes the thorn in my side, but absence makes the heart grow fonder. Whilst thrashing out vision, spit balling ideas and delegating solutions, what more could you ask for?

A meeting where you go, contribute and walk out with a still vacant to-do list...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the personalized blog. Who else out there in Graham's blog land can say that they've had a personalized blog?

Oh yeah, it was a good meeting and it was good to have you there.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have your views on meetings.
I am still whining about the one I have to go to on sunday morning!
By the way. This is totally random but whenever I write a comment on your blog it asks for my name. So i write, "Claire" with a capital C 'cause, you know, I like grammar. But no, everytime your stupid blog site changes it to "claire" with a small c making me look like I can't write my own name properly. Lame...