Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Haircuts

Today i got my haircut and the experience got me thinking (as everything seems to now-days).

As a guy, when i walk into anywhere to get a snip, that's the only think that I'm there for. No talk, all haircut.

I think it comes from the place i got my haircut as a kid. The barber was a smelly guy who would silently cut your hair, steer your head with the palm of his hand and eventually pay you off with a lollipop.

This created some things to look forward to.... The days the other guy would cut your hair (Mario, not Luigi). The first time you get to actually sit in the chair, not on an uncomfortable plank of wood across the hand rests. Finally, no matter how old you were, still getting the lollipop.

Ah... great memories from Romeo's barber...

No comments: