Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ramble-versary

It only just occurred to me that I've been blogging for a year now (well it was on the 16th anyway).

Oh, what a year we've had...

This is my 341st post.

I've had 4,495 page views from 2,073 visitors (at 12:30pm).

My highest viewed day was on February 16th with 46 views.

My most popular month was March with 606 views from 230 visitors.

My most popular post, with 44 views, was this one... http://grahambaldock.blogspot.com/2009/04/experienced-expectations.html

People have found my blog through searching for - wing han tsang, twisted personality, ten commandments of youth ministry, 21st speeches, christian protection, types of dechurched, unchurched versus de-churched definition, vic hislop shark hunter, vic hislop radio, "cinema" "church" and (surprise, surprise!) christian whore.

Finally, I've had visitors from (despite what my world map thinks) - Australia, United States, Britain, Greece, Germany, India, Malaysia, Romania and Canada.

Now... Back to the rambling...

No comments: