Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My favourites

This month the globe has finally taken notice of my small square of the blog world.

Already this month I've had visitors from Australia, United States, Great Britain, Poland, Indonesia, Singapore, The Netherlands, Canada, South Korea, Malaysia and Brazil (my visitor world map is lighting up like a Christmas tree!).

Since I'm getting so many new visitors, i thought now would be good to reminisce about my favourite posts from 2008...

Why i hate small dogs...

Am I a Christian whore?...

Cat walking freaks!...

Jesus is a friend of mine...

The preaching playbook...

The weird and the Brave...

Room Group leading for Dummies...

LEEP into ministry...

The E's unleashing a SHAPE for ministry...

I am the Original Penny...

The culture of leaving...

Changing the scene...

Roles of a minister...

Tribute to Pop...

Consequences...

How to avoid crap sermons...

No comments: