Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why I hate small dogs #802 and #803

Ignore the fact that I've neglected to tell you the first 801 reasons on the list...

I hate small dogs because, over the last two days, they have cause me moments of great frustration.

Firstly, a small yappy dog escaped from the backyard I was in whilst reading a water meter in Northbridge. Ten minutes of my life later, all consumed chasing this stupid dog up and down the street, the dog was back safely home.

Secondly, and more annoyingly, a small dog cost my dear friend Cecil his good looks. For those of you not in the know, Cecil is the name my car has, and now he is sporting a new scar.

Whilst trying to not run over a dog who was roaming the back streets of Bayview, my car clipped a low sandstone fence. Whilst not causing a lot of damage, there were a few anxious moments when i had to further run over the fence to dislodge my car, since i couldn't reverse out of my predicament.

I despise small dogs. Footballs with legs... nothing more.

Furthermore, this reinforces why i prefer cats.

Firstly, cats wouldn't flee from their home. There they get feed and have shelter. Cats are smart enough to stick around.

Secondly, a cat wouldn't give a stuff if i was snooping around their owners property. They just don't care.

No comments: