Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a thought... on Muslims and heaven

I had this thought today... If a 12 year old Muslim dies a martyr, does he still get the 72 virgins?

It got me thinking about heaven and what kind of bodies you will have (don't read into the prior thought that both Christians and Muslims will be there). I know the bible says that we will have new bodies in heaven, but how old will they be? Would everyone posses the bodies they had/or would have had at 20? 30?

I wonder this because i assume that you don't have a renewed body that was the same age that you were when you died. This would leave heaps of oldies. Not to mention babies.

The thing that intrigues me is that, if we do have a matured body, the equivalent of, say, a 20 year old, would that mean that this is the perfect age?

That's if we have bodies in heaven...

I'm sure God's got it figured out. I've got no clue.

No comments: