Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sweetening the deal

This Sunday i have a child protection training day and (I'll admit) I'm using bribery to assist people in deciding to attend.

How?

When you arrive, your favourite chocolate will be waiting for you.

Actually, the idea stems from the motivation to make meetings worth the time and effort to those who chose to attend. You should make the meeting useful and worthwhile.

If chocolate helps achieve those aims... then chocolate will be served.

Or Coke and Tim-Tams.

That's what i would give to Nick to be at Youth and Children's Team meetings.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I never got any of that when I joined the youth and children's team... GIPPED.

Nick said...

yep worked when i was in year 6 and it still works now. ie. it would be nice if the team still followed in your footsteps there Graham. Its been quite a while since I got coke and timtams for rocking up. I guess they think i'm some kind of resposible adult or something now