Monday, November 30, 2009

Searching...

Last night Claire mentioned that she never gets mentioned in my blog. She is wrong.

I searched her name and it turns out and i have mentioned her in four posts. The same number of times that i have mentioned Nick.

But they are both dwarfed by my Ramblings that contain Liam (with nine) and Gavin (at at whopping 16).

Fortunately, Ange is ahead with 22 hits (I was scared that Gavin would have more!).

In case you're interested... and i know you are... I've mentioned sex on my blog in 14 posts.

5 comments:

Nick said...

well there you go Claire you can stop your whining now. Graham on the other hand, you need to catch me up to the likes of Liam

claire said...

my bad?

Liam said...

Podium finish. I'm happy with that.

kim said...

liam...you were out ranked by sex

Gavin said...

What Ange beat me?????