Friday, November 20, 2009

Land sharks and giant spiders

I wonder... How would our lives change if we weren't top of the food chain? What if we were hunted by land sharks or picked off by giant spiders?

I reckon our crappy days at work wouldn't be so bad. Who cares if the boss yells at you... at least you weren't devoured on the way home.

I wonder because i stroll into some pretty irksome places whilst reading water meters. If man eating spiders did exist, i figure i would quickly be consumed.

Nothing could beat death by paralysis, having my innards turned into goo and then hypodermic consumption.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Watch eight legged freaks. It'll probably be like that.

Graham said...

I've seen the movie. The scariest thing about the film isn't the giant spiders though, but David Arquette's acting.