Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Citation required

Over the weekend I (a capital I, just for you Nicola!) made an ass of myself on a public stage.

Despite starting my sermons on Sunday by pronouncing that I am getting fat and going bald, this is not the reason why.

Instead, it has to do with a resource I used a couple of times over the last few weeks a decided to share.

I submitted a Freebie to Life in Student Ministry (one of the many blogs that I follow and that you should check out) and it was discovered that I was not the original source (I knew it wasn't, but had no idea from whence it came).

Not I've been scratched out like a Pharaoh of the previous dynasty.

Check it our here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't worry too much. By the looks of it Egad Ideas probably didn't get permission to rip off Who Wants to be a Millionaire either, so it's really just some dishonour among intellectual property thieves.

Claire said...

Um... Ouch.
They rubbed your ass out.
Harsh.