Monday, June 7, 2010

Aims revisited

When i started my new ministry position i had these as my aims.

How am i going (mindful that it has been more than 30 days)?

Clean office? Almost. I got a new computer last week, have two large boxes of rubbish to be disposed of and all my files still need to be put away (equivalent to a four-draw filing cabinets worth), but i can see a lot of carpet.

Names? Youth... Check. Evening service... Nearly. Scripture class... Dreaming (but i have missed two of seven weeks).

Days off? Established (Monday and Saturday). Holidays? Locked in.

Network? I've meet with three other youth minsters and made connections in the four local high schools. My to-do-list has had the task of trying to organise a "local youth minster hang" on it for the last fortnight. Maybe i will get to it... next week.

No comments: