Thursday, April 8, 2010

The gospel with Big Kev or Moyra

I have a problem...

A small part of me wants a Steam Mop or Swivel Sweeper...
A sizable portion of me as amazed at what ProActive Solution can do to clear up your skin...
A big chunk of me thinks i require a Snuggie... And one for my cat...
My mind is filled with dreams of owning a Sham Wow...

And, after watching the advertisements for 15 minutes, i would rain down apocalyptic fury upon anyone who got in the way of me getting Zumba.

I wonder what would happen if the church was sold via infomercial. Glossy product placements during morning shows, delivered by cheery hosts having friendly chatter and sprinkled with happy, satisfied, customer endorsements.

Would it be more successful that what is happening now and would the church get a better or worse reputation?

No comments: