Friday, February 27, 2009

Millenial competition

Today, as always, i took a gander at the stats for this website. It turns out that I'm nearing a milestone and it gave me an idea.

At the moment this blog has been visited by 972 visitors.

As i approach the 1000 mark i want to reward the lucky person. IN A FEW DAYS... IT COULD BE YOU!!!

Here's the deal. If you visit this site over the next few days, you need to leave a comment so i know when you have been here. With this i can track exactly who is the lucky 1000th visitor.

The results if you win? I will indulge you with anywhere up to $10 (yes, ten whole Australian dollars!) in an edible/drinkable thing of your choice.

I would appreciate it if the winner was from Australia, but if not... I'll work something out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam was here

Anonymous said...

A masked way to get more people to comment on your blog. I see straight through you Graham.
But I'm game... I love freebies.

Anonymous said...

I concur with Claire in the loving freebees game
p.s. Nick was here