Thursday, March 21, 2013

When partying bites you in the a$$

Life isn't meant to be boring.
Surprisingly for some, this is even true for Christians.

I don't mind a party (or at least before Hanna was born I didn't!).
I've stayed out late and wandered the streets at all hours of the morning.
For better or worse, I've gone out and had some crazy adventures.

And sometimes it bit me in the ass.

I've embarrassed myself.
I've slept in.
I've been hungover.

But, as far as I'm aware, there's one aspect in life where it didn't cost me. Getting a girlfriend.

But others aren't so fortunate.

For, looking back in hindsight, partying can have a cost which many (especially guys) aren't aware of.

For, given enough time, eventually you'll need to choose...
  • Partying or
  • A believer who is mature enough to not be attracted to a social-butterfly-party-child.
The sad news? You'll eventually grow out of the impressing your mates by going out until the wee hours of the night (usually around your mid-twenties).

Even sadder? The quality women you'll repel by your lifestyle and never know.

This is the most worst area partying bites you in the ass.

No comments: