Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thirdaversary

Today is the third anniversary of my blog since I started with this little-viewed masterpiece.

What do the stats say?

22,762 page views from 10,372 individual visitors from 74 countries. 86.89% from Australia.
One singular view from Bahrain, Nigeria, Croatia (Hrvatska), Bolivia, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Botswana, Czech Republic, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Guatemala, Kuwait, Venezuela, Peru, Slovak Republic and Ghana.

My most popular month for views was January 2011 with 1,30 and with visitors was April 2011 with 504.

My two most popular posts are "Putting on a Greek play," "Marriage advice for the ADD" and "Christian swingers."

603 people have searched and stumbled over my blog with most people finding my blog by looking for something to do with swinging (164 times), relationships with non-believers (67 times), the reason for "Good Friday" (48 times) or theater masks (34 times). From the 306 individual searches the post popular was "christian swingers" with 114.

The most random search to find here? "18 never been kissed loser," "unicorn kills mime" and "christiannymphos"

Finally, much thanks to my current churches website, Tom's blog and MoreThanDodgeBall for pointing the most traffic my way.

No comments: