Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A not so great day

So far today i haven't had the best of days. It hasn't been awful, just not good.

I couldn't get to sleep until around two in the morning last night. Thus i woke up late. Thus i was in a rush to leave and didn't take spare socks.

The traffic to Hornsby was crap. The travel time doubled today compared to yesterday.

It rained today. Constantly. This made the change of socks much needed... (please note that Gavin should head to drought effected areas to curse rain upon them as he did to me yesterday)

While at work i had crap phone reception and my phone fogged up causing me to stop around 2 (the silver lining to this cloudy day), but meaning i will probably need to work half of Saturday (the cloud to the silver lining).

Finally, the weather turned good by 4, too late for me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were in Hornsby? I was in Hornsby, at least during the day I was. You should have popped in and shooken my hand.