Last month I made a promise here about expanding on the various types of bible reading plans I’m going to be using across the course of my extended reading agenda.
As I mentioned earlier, I plan to read the majority of the bible systematically in 2029, 2031, 2033, 2037, 2041, 2044 & 2048.
After I conclude the seven-year biblical odyssey I’m currently in - which picks a book or section at a time and studies that exclusively - I launch into my new plan at the start of 2028.
For the next 16 months I’ll look at various male characters of the scriptures, studying each over either a week or two.
Then I’ll dive into a simple reading plan for the rest of 2029. 4 chapters and a Psalm per day. 260 days.
Then in 2031 I’ll space out a 100 day bible overview across the year.
In 2033 I’ll do this 83 day plan covering the New Testament.
In 2037 I’ll do this bible genres across the week plan.
In 2041 I’ll do a six-month female characters of the bible overview.
In 2044 I’ll read 3 chapters and a Psalm a day (which is all you need to do in order to complete the entire bible in a year).
In 2047 - despite my objects here to reading the gospels in this manner - I’ll read the Chronological Bible (doing around 4 chapters per day).
While I’m sure there’s many more ways you can break up the scriptures, this is what I’ve pencilled in until the middle of the century.
No comments:
Post a Comment