Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Best of...

How do you sum up the dumpster fire that was 2020?

Frankly, aside from the last few weeks when the Northern Beaches of Sydney were placed into lockdown, this year, for me, was COVID uneventful.

I studied university full time this year - knocking off the majority of my geography minor - getting 6 distinctions and 2 credits.

Aside from that... my work was nearly unaffected.

This year, like last year, blogging was down depending upon my study schedule, nonetheless here’s the Rambling highlights of 2020...

You must have a plan for the orphans

The two things you listen through

The paid person must be the face of the controversy

Should the code be the minister’s middle name?

Why you should send the words of your prayer

Can celebrating the past show our one-ness?

Why everything must keep touching on the Corona

My first Tiny Bible Bit video

The four audiences of a sermon

Knowing how the church sausage is made does not make you a good eater

Breakdown of a healthy church budget

Nepotism questions which must be answered

The challenge of getting people back in the habit

Why a theology of space and place matters

No comments: