Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random Rambles

My phone is full of half baked blog post ideas. I used to flush them out with an end of year Ramble-a-thon (which I did in 2008 & 2009). 

This post will serve as a way to clear a bit of space in my potential-posts folder.

So... Here are some questions I never quite got around to distilling down to an answer...

When do prayer points become gossip?
When does the line between pastoral care and being a busy body get crossed?

When measuring success, what matters more, what you get out or what you put in?

When did virginity become a problem to be dispensed with quickly, not treasured?

How many people are unhappy with their church? 
Would it be more than those who work for churches? 
And, who is in a better position to change things they are dissatisfied with?

No comments: