Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The coming out announcement

I never remember coming out to my friends and family. I gather people just worked out the change via osmosis.

No. I'm not gay. But there was a time when I wasn't a Christian. I don't know when the exact date was, but there was certainly a time I wasn't a believer and eventually a time when I was.

And I don't remember coming out about my conversion.

I wonder, if I converted a at my current age, would I have to make a public announcement beyond changing my Facebook profile?

If I had a blog, about... whatever I did to pass my atheistic time, would I have to put up a post like this one.

And, flowing on from the above link, at what stage would I need to be at before I was required to make a similar post about my de-conversion???

No comments: