Monday, January 5, 2009

Twilight ramblings

I would love to say that the title of this post referred to the time of writing. It's not. It's about the best film I've seen so far in 2009!

It's also the only film I've seen so far this year. Thus, it is the WORST FILM OF 2009!

In retrospect, i have three ramblings.

One... I'm glad my wife couldn't read my thoughts. WTF ran through my mind more than i though possible. Was it the worst film I've ever seen? Not quite. Was it the second worst? Thanks to the "Horse Whisperer," yes.

Two... Wooden acting. Wide eyed wooden acting. Big haired, wide eyed wooden acting. Big haired, wide eyed wooden acting of awful dialogue.

Three... Did i mention the paisty flavour of the film? I wish i meant that it tasted like Clag, but no. The town the movie was set in was choc full of paisty folk. Even the humans! Trust me, i know paisty and i would have fit right in.

No comments: