Monday, January 19, 2009

I blog for who???

So I wondered today about my blog and who exactly it is written for.

Admittedly, i didn't get the chance to give it a whole heap of thought because i was done be 1:15, but my mind glanced over it all the same.

The answer i came up with? Well... I'm not sure.

I could be writing for those people who know me.

I could be writing for the creepers on the web who trawl through random blogs (yes... i am one of them).

I could even be writing for potential employers. My stats always spike after an interview.

Actually... I've got it!

I write for the sanity of myself and my wife!

I write because my head swims with ramblings. More so now then before i started. If i didn't have this outlet then i would have to inflict them upon my tormented spouse.

No comments: