Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 1st-15th resolutions

I don't make New Year's resolutions. They just make me feel bad about myself on January 7th once I've already failed to fulfil my good intentions.

So, while I'm between jobs, I've got a few "first two weeks of January resolutions"

Purge emails - At the moment I've got 1467 emails in my inbox. 
Watch the backlog of Minute-with-Maxwell's - I'm approximately three month's behind.
Watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy - I've never seen all three films in their entirty. THEN go see The Hobbit.
Submit a new guest post on MorethanDodgeBall - The last one I submitted didn't translate-across-the-cultural-shift-across-the-Pacific well.
Read the latest Eragon book - I read the first three books a few years ago but never picked up the final book.
Get on top of my Google Reader - I currently have three topics with +1000 posts.
Finally, Brew some beer -  I was given a beer making kit last Christmas but still haven't used it since I'm missing a few pieces.

No comments: