Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The GIGANTIC winner

I will end your prolonged suffering from yesterday...

I'll break it down, round by round. gigantic

Round 1 - Winner: Civic Video. Loser: Me.
The DVD didn't work. My plan for an evening with large monsters is thwarted.

Round 2 - Winner: Civic Video. Loser: My wife.
My darling spouse called the store and explained that i would be coming tomorrow for another copy. I'm sure they giggled when she told them that the film was "Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus."

Round 3 - Winner: My Mum. Loser: My DVD player.
Again, the DVD didn't work. So, at my wits end, i decided to drop by my Mums and make sure that it wasn't our DVD player at fault.

Turns out it was, which is odd because we watched Avatar yesterday. Perhaps my DVD player only rejects crappy movies.

The real winner was definitely my Mum. When she woke up today she had no idea that her home would be invaded by Mega Sharks or Giant Octopi.

Round 4 - The battle of the behemoths was a draw.

No comments: