Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You have the power!

I don't have bloggers block, but I'm sick of sitting on half-baked ideas.

So my solution is to give you the power.

Here are a few possible blog topics.

What would the 18 year old Graham think of the Graham of today?
Are young people reached or inoculated to the gospel by bad ministry?
Blowing off conference sessions and going to the pub.

What would you like to read about? Any of the above or something totally different?

I'll give you 36 hours to comment your answer (note that i will be posting in the meantime).

Comment away...

2 comments:

Tony Jones said...

The third one sounds like an interesting option to me. Perhaps that's because I was nearly responsible for putting you in that position recently...

Claire said...

The first one scares me!
A friend asked me the other day if I would go back in time to Claire in year ten and tell her to do things differently. That one completely threw me as I thought about what I would say... think about it Graham!