Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am not a tough man

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. Our computer at home has gremlins that had to be hunted down and mercilessly annihilated.

Meanwhile, i have two confessions. Neither make me a tough guy.

Confession 1: I'm addicted to checking my blog stats. It's been three days since I've last checked them ... and I'm having withdrawls. I think i need to go to "Webstat Checkers Anonymous."

Confession 2: I dropped by my Nan's today after work and had tea for two hours. It was awesome. One of the best things about reading water meters is that my final few days of each quarter (which i normally stretch out) are located right near her house. Getting to see her (at least) every three months rocks!


I've never claimed to be a tough guy, nor would i ever be mistaken for a tough-man contestant, but these two facts just make the case against my "tough guy status" much stronger.

1 comment:

Gavin said...

You drink like a woman....