Friday, December 25, 2009

Diary dilemma

Happy Yuletide, seasons greetings and merry Christmas!

Over the last few days I've faced the same dilemma i face with each new diary.

Who do i cut and who makes the crossover?

This year, the selections are increasingly difficult with my new church.

As time progresses i will (potentially) have less contact with those from my old church. Do you put in someones birthday if it falls late in the year (with the possibility that you may not have seen them for months)? Do you cut people who you haven't seen for a while, but can pick up a friendship quite quickly? Do you put in people who will be away for vast chunks of time, meaning that they won't be transferred the next year?

Am i over thinking the whole thing?

Furthermore, when i originally departed from my previous position, none of the youth from the church made the diary crossover.

The problem? Now that some of the senior high kids are young adults, and i spend more time with them, i have no idea when their birthdays are.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I hope my birthday makes the crossover mr january 25th! Also, just ask me about birthdays I'm pretty good with remembering them.

Nick said...

mine is on the 24th of October seeing as i am one of those "young adults that once was a senior high kid"