Thursday, October 22, 2009

Talked or felt out?

To my core, I'm a facts guy. This is particularly true when it comes to my faith.

Today i wondered, if i was confronted with a question i couldn't answer (as if!), how much would it rock my faith?

The curly one that i posed to today was about the length of the ministry of Jesus. Was it one or three years? How many Passovers did it encompass?

The Internet has the answers.

Anyway...

Could there be a question that would faze me out of my faith?

Or, would i be more suseptabe to a set of circumstances that would shake my belief in God?

I figure that I'm more vulnerable to the first problem. But, then again, i am a thinker (or so my personality type suggests), not a feeler.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about "Could God make a burrito so big he couldn't life it?" It was when the High Schooler asked me that one that I started losing my faith.