Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Phone Karma?

Want to know what a mobile phone looks like once it has been flung off the roof of the car you were driving?

Tomorrow i will find out since today the above scenario happened to me when departing work from Thornleigh.

The conversation i had with the lovely woman who discovered my work phone (in pieces in the middle of the road) was rather awkward though.

Why?

Karma.

Between my exclamations of overwhelming thankfulness, the woman said that she hopes that karma will reward her for her good deeds.

I figured it was inappropriate telling her that i don't believe in karma.

She will get chocolates from me though...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can't give her chocolates, that's just affirming her belief in karma. You need to give her a Jesus All About Life book. She won't want that. That'll teach her.