Thursday, December 4, 2008

An interview pro

This week I've had two interviews for youth ministry positions. Truth being told, i wasn't to anxious about them. Yes, they are important, but what were they going to ask me that i haven't already asked in my head or answered on this blog?

Furthermore, I'm a veteran of the youth ministry position interview. So far I've been through at least ten of them. (in no particular order...) One at Linfield, Manly, Balgowlah, Beacon Hill, Roseville, Narrabeen, Pittwater, Belrose and two at Ryde.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm cursed, or if i should branch out into the exciting world of professional job interviewee. I could review search committees, tell them if they asked good questions, ect... I think it could be the next booming industry...

No comments: