Monday, December 29, 2008

If William told you to jump...

Last night, before i went to the hospital with Ange for her cough, i was watching Braveheart.

I could watch that movie every day and be quite content with the world. The same could be said with The Shawshank Redemption or Forrest Gump.

But I'd feel sorry if i was a mother in the times of 'ol Bill Wallace.

Imagine the situation... You come home from an adventure with your mate Will and you're getting chewed out by your Mama... She's going off her nut and screams... "If William Wallace told you to jump off a bridge would you do that?"...

Well... If it was William Wallace? If, dying in my bed many years from now, would I be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance? For freedom?

Mama... Damn straight I'd jump.

No comments: