Monday, December 17, 2012

If I had to empty the piggy-bank?

I don't really use purchased resources. I have nothing against them, and while they certainly have a time and place, I tend to create my own (or at worst highly modify an existing resource).

But what if I HAD to spend money to create a youth ministry resource bank? 

This is what I would spend it on...

I would get these single-lesson studies for emergency scripture lessons (cepstore.com.au/c/108/photocopiable-leaders-resources).
I would get these apologetic resources (cepstore.com.au/c/81/apologetics-evangelism).
For teaching material I would look at youthministry360.com and simplyyouthministry.com/resources.html
For a curriculum I would buy the Live Curriculum series which applies.

Whilst these might cost a church a few thousand dollars, they would see anywhere through the rest of it's youth-ministry-life.

No comments: