Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just what the internet needs... Another blog.

It turns out there are now over 60 million blogs. If you include this... 60,000,001.
But before i inject my half baked thoughts on an unsuspecting world (not that many, or anyone for that matter, will care) I should tell you who i am and why I'm doing this.

My name is Graham Baldock and I am an out of work youth minister in Sydney Australia, who is on the lookout for a job. I could also be known as a currently employed water meter reader, but lets focus on the future.

Every day I wander the streets reading water meters with nothing but me and my thoughts. Some days i have Earth changing periods of time where i reach near enlightenment and wander aimlessly in sheer delight at how smart i am. Some days I'm bored stiff.

Hopefully I'll blog on more of the later days.

Let me say that my thoughts may, at times, be random. Many, i suspect, will focus around youth ministry and Christianity. Some will be on things much less profound, yet still worthy of a mention.

I apologise for my grammar, anyone who i offend or anyone who's ideas i rip off and pretend they are my own dearly beloved brainchild.

Let the journey begin...

No comments: