Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beyond the Reader

Over the last few weeks I've finally got my Google Reader organised and have subsequently gone a little crazy.

For those who don't know, Google Reader is a place where you can subscribe to a bunch of blogs and they will chronologically appear in one place. At the moment, I'm subscribed to 188 blogs, ranging from youth ministry, youth culture, church, leadership, speaking, blogging and atheism.

I've previously written about the blogs which I usually check out, but over the last two years, the list has been trimmed.

Now, aside from my Google Reader feed, the only blogs I go out of my way to read are...

morethandodgeball.com
dougfields.com
youthministry360.com/blog
reyouthpastor.com
blog.thesource4ym.com
studentministry.org
perrynoble.com
tonymorganlive.com
biblicalpreaching.net
problogger.net/blog
copyblogger.com/blog
coachlisab.blogspot.com.au
sethgodin.typepad.com

No comments: