Saturday, July 9, 2022

The balance has shifted but will never tip all the way

I just added a new topic tab to the side panel of the blog - Teaching.

This shouldn’t be a shock. Being a new teacher, I’ve been progressively writing more about teaching.

With this, primarily, being a blog about me and what’s going on in my life, teaching a gaining a large foothold.

Conversely, vocational youth ministry has taken a back-seat.

I used to do one.

I now do the other.

But, I imagine the former will never overtake the later in the totality of my blog.

Why?

Because I’ll always be writing, in the periphery, about youth ministry.

I still work with teenagers.

My daughters will soon be teenagers.

I’ll still recall lessons I learnt while in youth ministry.

If nothing else, as a topic, youth ministry has a lead of almost 400 posts.

But, teaching do it’s best to catch up.

No comments: