Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Summer goals update #2

Nine weeks ago I set myself 7 Summer goals.

How am I going?

1 - I started summer aiming to get down to 78kg. A month ago I had ballooned up to 84. With a gym off limits due to lockdown and a week with my girls in the middle of the month, I only got back to the gym a week ago. Thus, I went up to 85 but am now back down to 84. 

A new FitBit, which I got for Christmas will hopefully continue the downward trend but getting to my goal may be a problem.

2 - I’ve currently recorded every Tiny Bible Bit going back to November 2013, having logged 1114 entries. Only 300 or so more to go...

3 - Duolingo only has 1 topic still to complete and a few more tasks to mop up... (as I said last month) I’m well on track for the end of summer. 

I’m quite looking forward to my next language.

4 - I’m currently halfway through my current book, with the hope to be done by the time uni starts at the end of the month.

5 - Fail. While I’m not back to square one when it comes to Operation No Nail Biting, I’m not far away.

6 - the aim was to blog twice per week. I did four posts last month. That’s less than last month. Far fewer than hoped.

7 - Again, every medical duty is still on the to-do list... but the cat went to the vet.

Hopefully, everything will be on track by the end of summer. Hopefully...

No comments: