Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hawk Leaders

When I wrote about Chat Leaders here I mentioned that I produce a run sheet for every week of the children's and youth activities we run at my church.

Last week, I added a new type of leader.

The HAWK LEADER.

No, they don't glide around on updrafts, looking for small marsupials to pounce upon and take back to their nest.

Instead, they are a few designated leaders (particularly the younger, in-training, ones) who will be strategically placed within the kids during the input time.

Within the kids, they assist in controlling an "more enthusiastic" kids, chat to kids if any sharing questions are used, be an example to the youngsters, supporting the person "up front" and, hopefully, observe enough talks over time that they won't be completely freaked out when their asked to give one.

No comments: