Friday, January 22, 2010

Year Calendars

I am a genius! (or i ripped off an idea from somewhere on the Internet).

I'm sitting in my office peeling labels off 1cm by 1cm youth ministry logos.

No, this does not make me a genius.

What may (but i suspect really doesn't), is sending all the kids in the churches youth ministry a calendar for the year ahead with all the youth ministries activities already marked out, ranging from regular youth group to upcoming camps.

I did this a few years back for the young adults at my previous church as a way of informing them of any potential event that they may be interested in (even if it wouldn't tickle my fancy).

But now... Bible Society: COLLISION CALENDAR 2010 - Ancient Wisdom for Today's World... is my new advertising tool.

Additionally... Apologies for the drop off in posts lately, but this last week has had some potentially rocky/exciting/confusing times which i can't post on yet... but hopefully will soon.

No comments: