Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Best of…

12 months ago I asked… How do you sum up the dumpster fire that was 2020?

Well, you could pose a similar query to 2021.

This year COVID put me in isolation for a fortnight and resulted in me prac teaching online for three weeks.

I finished my Education/Arts degree (majoring in Roman Antiquity, minoring in geography).

Now, with my studies completed, I’m officially unemployed (hopefully never to read another gas meter again!) and now navigating the waters of finding a teaching position.

This year, like the last few, blogging was down depending upon my study schedule, nonetheless here’s the Rambling highlights of 2021…

Why not reject one more?

Should you pair up dating leaders?

Should you review and rewrite the past?

Disunity starts with the convinced tribe

The danger of having to hit a sermon-time-limit

The secret which helps your points breathe

The secret hack of meeting new people at church

You have to be close enough to see the bones

Should a preacher wade into the waters of controversy?

How do you minister to those on the edges of the arguments?

Preaching should come at a cost for talented ministers

The message virgin converts need to hear

You’re not meant to BE Jesus at your work

No comments: