Monday, August 9, 2021

Am I a former youth minister or a beginner teacher?

Yes. I am.

I was in vocational youth ministry for over a decade.

But I’m also in my final semester of an education degree.

Now, I’m soon to be a newbie in the classroom.

So, what does this mean for this blog?

Does it become a teaching blog?

Does it continue to be a less-often-serviced church blog?

Does it become a thinking-back-to-the-good-old-days of youth ministry blog?

Yes. It does.

It becomes all of them.

Why?

Because, primarily, my blog is about… me.

And I’m a former youth minister…

And I’m about to be a teacher…

And I’m a church attendee…

And I’m a husband…

And I’m a father…

So, yes, the blog will probably mention teaching more and ministry less.

But, that is me now.

And I’m very different to the guy who started Rambling exactly 13 years ago…

No comments: