Saturday, May 23, 2020

My first Tiny Bible Bit video

Last week I posted my first video on Tiny Bible Bits.

In reality, it was a devotion I did for the young adults at church, but I also posted it on my other page.

Truthfully?

The message was decent.
The execution was horid.

After doing so many talks in person, I butchered this one on film.

I... Spoke... Soo... Slowly.

I know why.

Usually, when you speak in public, you need to slow your pace down. 

On this occasion, I overcompensated.

And, on camera, the same pace just seemed silly.

So, if you want to watch the video then you're more than welcome to. I think it sends out a pretty good message about the time we are in and the time we are going to enter into.

But, be warned.

It's not my best work.

But, as someone on the young adult church group commented, it did display my strong bookcase game.

No comments: